Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Ainsley's 1st Christmas was filled with excitment and adventure.


First her Aunt Stacey and Uncle Chris came for a visit and to spoil her.






Ainsley was busy all morning opening gifts.







Thank you Santa...


On Christmas all of us made a trip to NYC to see the sights and have dinner with my Aunt and Cousins.



Enjoying a cup of coffee.



What a big tree!



Showing Ains where mommy and daddy used to work.



Meeting up with Larry for a very quick visit.

I didn't get any digital pictures of dinner or any pictures with Ainsley and her Great Aunt and Cousins, however, as soon as I get hard copies sent to me (hint hint) will post them. It was great seeing you guys and hopefully we will see you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think her hair is getting red! She sure looked happy to meet Larry...Does she know he's a mega movie star?! Time for me to come and make sure she's getting enough good stuff to eat...not just Starbucks....g-ma

Anonymous said...

That larry guy has a big head