Tuesday, June 27, 2006

HAPPY DADDY DAY!!!

On June 18th Karl celebrated his 1st Fathers Day with Ainsley... pictures are below

BUT FIRST - EXCITING NEWS!!!

We want to send out a congratulations to Aunt Sara and Uncle Erik who just welcomed Faelyn Erin into this world on June 26th. 9 pounds, 4 ounces and 22 inches - bigger than Ainsley is at this very moment. Kudos!

So congratulations to the two of them on their beautiful daughter.

Father's Day was great - it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon - perfect for Karl to disregard his homework and Red Robin burgers - Below are pictures of from Karl's very first Father's Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa:

Barbara's been kind enough to keep me up to date and forward me this site.

Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you, Karl and your families - she is beautiful! The highlight of my DC trip in a few weeks is meeting Ainsley. I can't wait to see you in your new role!

Regards to Karl and mom!
Jackie Lau